Crimaza® is a maximum security product which combines glass and polycarbonate to resist impact, cutting, abrasion and heat. The process is derived from the arms and aerospace industries – making Crimaza® the best choice for protection against physical attacks.
It is specifically designed to resist impact with hammers, axes, picks and other tools commonly used to break conventional security glazing. If smashed, the glass continues to be impenetrable and stays in place.
• Licensed by world-leading manufacturer Sierracin Transtech since 1982
• UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
• Tested in accordance with EN, UNE, BS and ASTM standards
• Crimaza® compositions are tested in compliance with the UNE-EN 356 and UNE-EN 1063 standards for the BR-1S and BR-2S levels
• Subjected to ballistic and accelerated-ageing tests
DIMENSION CRIMAZA® 205: 2000 X 3000 mm / 79” X 118”
DIMENSION CRIMAZA® 145, 185, 238: 2000 X 4350 mm / 79” X 171”
(For larger dimensions please contact us )