Barcelona, 16th March 2020
We inform that Cricursa, including subsidiary Cristec, continues to work normally and does not foresee any impact on production or capabilities in the coming weeks as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Our factories remain open and working without disruption.
All production occurs in-house, except for raw material supply which remains unaffected and within proximity to our factories.
We have implemented necessary safety measures in our factories and offices to reduce risk of contagion for our employees as recommended by local government and international directives:
- We’ve restricted travel and meetings and have prepared all the necessary means for tele-conference meetings.
- We’ve restricted the presence of external parties in our facilities. Only visits considered essential to production are allowed with prior approval.
- We’ve prepared our systems to allow for temporary mobile working from home, to reduce the need for presential work at our offices. Our staff are all working normally, either from our offices or connected to our systems from a temporary home office. Our systems are running normally.
- Reception and expedition office hours are between 8:00 and 16:00.
- All deliveries of our goods continue as planned, with normality.
- We ask our clients and suppliers to inform Cricursa of any situation at their end which would affect deliveries, in order to plan shipments accordingly.
- We ask our suppliers and all transport agencies to maintain all the necessary safety measures which include the use of masks and gloves as well as to maintain the necessary 2m distance with our employees.
We are ready to attend any circumstance or special need of our clients to the best of our abilities.
We will continue to implement all the internal safety measures for the health and wellbeing of our employees and to ensure our normal production remains unaffected. The Board of Directors is actively monitoring the situation and will provide notice of any changes as updates become available.
Board of Directors